The largest cloud provider
with the most valued support
Every organisation has conditions, and so does DCG. Please read our conditions carefully.
Login to My DCG
Manage all your services in our portal
We have listed all the conditions for you.
General Terms and Conditions[v1 06/2020]
 General Terms and Conditions
Here you will find all the General Terms and Conditions of Dutch Cloud Group
Acrobat Reader is required to download our terms and conditions. Please click here to download acrobat reader safely.
Dutch Cloud Group's General Terms and Conditions are also available free of charge on request from Dutch Cloud Group, registered office: Kantoor Compleet Nederland B.V., Veenland 29, 2291 NS Wateringen.
No part of this website may be used by third parties without the permission of Dutch Cloud Group.
All rights reserved to:
Dutch Cloud Group
Statutory name: Kantoor Compleet Nederland B.V.
J.T. van der Veenstraat 3
4033 ES Lienden
KvK registration number: 58677054
VAT number: NL853135617.B02
Dutch Cloud Group
Statutory name: Kantoor Compleet Nederland B.V
J.T. van der Veenstraat 3
4033 ES Lienden
You can downloadDutch Cloud Group 's business terms and conditions below.
Download business terms and conditions Dutch Cloud Group
Download complaint procedure information
Responsible Disclosure - Reporting vulnerabilities Dutch Cloud Group
The security of our systems and website are very important to us. We are therefore continuously working on the security of our systems to ensure the protection of customer data. If you discover a possible vulnerability, we ask for your cooperation. Do you not trust something? Send an e-mail to our security service at email@example.com. We will be happy to check it out with you. Be on the safe side. In the attached Responsible Disclosure - Reporting vulnerabilities Dutch Cloud Group describes the procedure we use.
Privacy Statement[v2 04/2017]
Explanation of the Rules
Dutch Cloud Group may not automatically process the data you provide. Privacy legislation is intended to protect the privacy of individuals. This legislation limits the permitted use of your personal data by others. Under this law, Dutch Cloud Group has a duty to its customers to:
- - to inform you of the manner in which and the purpose for which data are processed by Dutch Cloud Group.
- - report who can view the data.
- - request permission to process certain data.
- - Blockchain notation.
- - Unrivalled simplicity.
- - Hybrid cloud architecture.
Dutch Cloud Group values your privacy. Therefore, Dutch Cloud Group explains in these regulations how it handles your data, the purpose of its use and for which data Dutch Cloud Group must explicitly ask your permission.
The personal data that Dutch Cloud Group uses and the purpose of the use
Dutch Cloud Group processes (possibly) your personal data when you become or are a customer of Dutch Cloud Group, visit the website, are a Dutch Cloud Group employee, subscribe to Dutch Cloud Group newsletters or contact us via the contact form. Dutch Cloud Group collects your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and in some cases your IP address. This data allows us to:
- - To be able to financially and administratively handle the agreement that customers conclude with Dutch Cloud Group.
- - to fulfil our obligations as an employer; to provide our services.
- - To be able to reach customers or interested parties if necessary in order to further develop/optimise our services.
- - to offer you tailored information (direct marketing).
Dutch Cloud Group keeps track of IP addresses of (potential) customers who visit the website. This data enables us to:
- - record which Internet site/internet pages you visit.
- - improve the functionality and content of the website.
- - keep track of which subjects or applications (potential) customers are interested in.
- - to ensure that you do not receive the same information over and over again.
- - improve the product range.
Explanation regarding the placement of cookies
When you visit our website, cookies are automatically placed which enable us to track certain information on the basis of your IP address. This includes, for example, information about how often you visit our website and about the subjects that interest you.
Provision of personal data to third parties
Dutch Cloud Group does not provide personal data to persons or companies outside Dutch Cloud Group, unless:
- - that is required by a legal regulation.
- - This is necessary for the performance of an agreement that Dutch Cloud Group has concluded with you.
- - you have given your consent.
Obligations/secured access/secrecy/retention period
- - Dutch Cloud Group will only process your personal data in accordance with the law. This means (among other things) that the data will only be processed for the purpose for which they were obtained and in a proper/careful manner in accordance with the law and these Regulations.
- - Your personal data can only be viewed by Dutch Cloud Group staff, unless otherwise stipulated in these Regulations. All your personal data is secured by Dutch Cloud Group against unauthorised access. The security consists of:
- - from having a personal password for each employee to log into the digital system;
- - from having two factor authentication security for our customer/CRM systems;
- - The employees of Dutch Cloud Group have a duty of confidentiality in respect of all personal data provided to Dutch Cloud Group;
- - Dutch Cloud Group has taken technical measures to secure the system it uses against external infringements in accordance with the law;
- - Your personal data will not be kept longer than necessary for proper administration. Dutch Cloud Group applies a period of two years after the last purchase/order/invoice, after which the data will be destroyed. The law may prescribe a different retention period. If this is the case, Dutch Cloud Group will comply with the statutory retention period.
Your rights as a data subject
- - Right to information: the right to know if and what personal data of yours are processed and for what purpose;
- - Right of inspection: the right to inspect and copy data insofar as this does not violate the privacy of another person;
- - The right to correct, supplement or delete data if necessary (right of correction and deletion). The right to request (partial) deletion of your data can only be exercised if the retention of the data is not of significant importance to another person and if the data does not need to be retained by law;
- - The right to object: the right to object to the processing of your data in certain cases.
If you wish to exercise your rights, you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If your request is denied, you will be given an explanation of why. One reason may be that your file contains information that is or may be of importance to others. You will receive notification from Dutch Cloud Group within one month of receiving your request.
Also if you have a complaint regarding the way your personal data is processed, please contact Dutch Cloud Group and we will try to find a solution together.
Do you have a (different) remark/question/suggestion or do you want to object to direct marketing by Dutch Cloud Group? Please contact us in writing.
Our current contact details can be found on the Dutch Cloud Group website.